MiracleEnterprises.net - Frequently Asked Questions
Specializing in Lifestyle Strategies for Weight Management
Do I want or need a wellness coach?
- Am I ready to try something new to make the lifestyle changes I desire?
- Am I ready to set goals to speed up my lifestyle change process?
- How would a positive lifestyle change improve my life?
- What can I do NOW to start this change process?
- Am I ready to make an investment in myself
- Will I make TODAY the day I take the first step toward my goal?
U. S. News World Report, July 2008 Issue:
"On the preventive side, people will move beyond personal trainers to wellness coaches, realizing that doing another 100 pushups won't help if they're smoking, boozing and enduring more stress than a rat in an experiment."
What does a wellness coach do?
- Be your partner in your goal acceleration.
- Encourage you to develop empowerment and inner strength.
- Provide tools to help you focus and put your goals into action.
- Listen to you and customize your coaching program accordingly.
- Seek to elicit solutions and strategies from you based on your core values.
- Always tell you the truth!
- Support and enhance the skills and creativity you already possess.
- Celebrate with you your victories as well as helping you learn from stumbles.
- Be a consistent guide throughout your wellness path to success.
What happens in the first coaching session?
During the first sixty minute session, we will discuss the Client Assessment, which is a short background document that I send you prior to our first session. We also start working on your personalized Wellness Path. This is designed to help you identify your needs, wants, goals and a plan of action.
Is my information confidential?
Each client's information is held in the strictest confidence and each client is treated with respect and honored as a unique individual. You and your goals are the focus of each coaching session.
Give yourself the Miracle of a New You!
Call me to discuss what coaching can do for you.